• 201-1058 Albion Rd, Etobicoke, ON, M9V 1A7, Canada
  • [email protected]
  • Mon - Fri 9:00 - 17:00 EST

Temporary Immigration Categorization > Visitor Class

Visitor Visa

Canada welcomes visitors from all countries. This visa allows an individual to stay in the country for a maximum of 6 months. Visa holders can travel across Canada with this visa and enjoy all the sights Canada has to offer but cannot work or study with this visa. Except for Canadian citizens and permanent residents, all other individuals require permission to enter Canada as a visitor and require either a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or an ETA (electronic Travel Authorization), unless they are US Citizens. There are two types of Canadian visitor visas: single entry visas and multiple entry visas. Individuals transiting through Canada can also apply for a transit visa. This allows the individual to stay in Canada for up to 48 hours. To be eligible for any of these visas the applicant must meet the below conditions.

• Must have a valid passport.
• Must have enough financial means to pay for one's stay and travel in Canada.
• Must have good health. Applicant may need to undergo a health exam.
• Must have a house, family, work etc. in one's country to ensure their return from Canada.
• Must have no intention of seeking employment or studying while in Canada on a visitor visa.
• Must have no criminal record.

Required Support

Duke Immigration Inc. can provide all the necessary support for your application.

Let’s Start a Conversation Today!